Legal remedy against son's unscrupulous manner of getting property

My grandfather is alive (age 92). He has 5 sons and 5 daughters. His second son has somehow without anybody's information transferred all the property (12 bigha) of grandfather in his own name in an unscrupulous manner. Actually, my father and two unmarried daughters are the thoughtful owners of the property; all other sons and daughters separated several years ago. Now the two unmarried daughters who stay at my grandfathers village home have filed a case against the second son seeking court's intervention to deliver the justice. Also, my grandfathers's son-in-law in an unscrupulous manner managed to credit the money into his account (for the ASEAN Highway project property settlements provided by the government). He is not agreeing to disburse this money to these unmarried daughters and my father, who are the rightful owner of this. Now, the case is with court and it seems it will take long before any judgement. How do we settle this?

Answers (1)

249 votes

You need to contact our office to get proper consultation so kindly come with all related documents and explain us briefly all the situation so that we can provide you the best possible remedy for your problem.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles