Legal procedure to include father's name in ancestral property record

My father is 6 brothers & 2 sisters. But my cousins staying at village trying to prove that we are not the part of their family and trying to sell the property in 4 parts only.please let me know what are the easy and safe steps involved to include in father's name and my name in the property record.

Answers (1)

185 votes

First ask your cousins not to do do so and give your share in the property. If they failed to heed your request then contact a good lawyer. Apprise him with all relevant facts and documents and act according to his advice.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles