Legal procedure to include father's name in ancestral property record

My father is 6 brothers & 2 sisters. But my cousins staying at village trying to prove that we are not the part of their family and trying to sell the property in 4 parts only.please let me know what are the easy and safe steps involved to include in father's name and my name in the property record.

First ask your cousins not to do do so and give your share in the property. If they failed to heed your request then contact a good lawyer. Apprise him with all relevant facts and documents and act according to his advice.