Legal procedure to close a buy back home loan

Respected sir, I had taken a buy back flat from one of the builder based at noida. Loan for that flat has been taken from Canara bank. It is more than 3 years. Builder is paying every month EMI to me and bank is detecting EMI from my account. Now i am planing to have my own flat. So i am requesting builder to close the loan. So that loan eligibility will increase and i can buy a flat. But builder is not closing the loan. Kindly advice me what i can do. Please give your contact no. so that i can discuss in detail. Thanks

You can send him a legal notice demanding the closure of the said loan and if he still denies to comply to the same then you can file a complaint in the consumer forum regarding the same issue.

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli