Legal procedure to close a buy back home loan

Respected sir, I had taken a buy back flat from one of the builder based at noida. Loan for that flat has been taken from Canara bank. It is more than 3 years. Builder is paying every month EMI to me and bank is detecting EMI from my account. Now i am planing to have my own flat. So i am requesting builder to close the loan. So that loan eligibility will increase and i can buy a flat. But builder is not closing the loan. Kindly advice me what i can do. Please give your contact no. so that i can discuss in detail. Thanks

Answers (1)

143 votes

You can send him a legal notice demanding the closure of the said loan and if he still denies to comply to the same then you can file a complaint in the consumer forum regarding the same issue.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles