Legal procedure regarding purchase of freehold property.

Sir, I m purchasing property in delhi which is free hold. A give power to sell property to B through registered GPA. In which it is written that B can act on behalf of A. Can sell property to any one.but cheque payment will be in the name of A. I m giving cheque payment in favour of A. My question is can I get sell deed through B. Any need of A into it... Pls advice

Hello,
It is really a considerable query and as you are going to buy a property which is already in favour of B by GPA.
So, As per the government norms it's better to hire me for that particular day so that I will put such points in registry. It's quite better to call the owner A .