Legal procedure regarding purchase of freehold property.

Sir, I m purchasing property in delhi which is free hold. A give power to sell property to B through registered GPA. In which it is written that B can act on behalf of A. Can sell property to any one.but cheque payment will be in the name of A. I m giving cheque payment in favour of A. My question is can I get sell deed through B. Any need of A into it... Pls advice

Answers (1)

330 votes

It is really a considerable query and as you are going to buy a property which is already in favour of B by GPA.
So, As per the government norms it's better to hire me for that particular day so that I will put such points in registry. It's quite better to call the owner A .

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles