Legal procedure for Dual Ownership of property

I intend to construct a house on top of my sister's existing house (1000 sq ft builtup area), with vacant compounded land 1000 sq ft. registered on her name. She has an ongoing house loan against her property. I would like to know the legal procedure to have equal ownership so that the both of us have right on the property and at any point of time if one of us intend to sell our house - it should be possible without creating problem for the other.

With reference to your question in law Rato post regarding to right over the vacant property you can ask your sister to relinquish half of the share in the property by way setellement deed .you will have Co owner right over the property