Legal notice to class 1 legal hires

Hi Sir/Madam, In 2001 my grand father died without a will leaving behind his wife and 5 children(3 male 2 female ), in Oct 2005 my grandmom gift registered half of undivided share to my mother keeping all in witness except 1 female which their family said in word we dont require anything,in 2005 my father constructed 1 floor also. and in 2011 my grand mother made a will to my 1st uncle. Now my mother and my 1st uncle are planning to sell the property, and my buyer asking a release deed, now my big mom son is not allowing to send his mom for sign on release deed, 1 one 3 uncle is missing since 6 year. also during my grand father days he has made properties to all of them except my mom and 1st uncle(but nowhere its written). Now can imy mother send a legal notice to others to settle the matter in front of a advocate? so if no once turnsup in given time, will it be enough for selling property?

Sir I need to know what type of property and how it came to your grandfather. on the basis of your question I cannot answer without verifying the documents. If all are agreed you can settle the matter otherwise it will complicated or you can file the case for the jurisdictional Court. If you share all the documents I will give you complete advice on your grandfather's property.