Legal notice to class 1 legal hires

Hi Sir/Madam, In 2001 my grand father died without a will leaving behind his wife and 5 children(3 male 2 female ), in Oct 2005 my grandmom gift registered half of undivided share to my mother keeping all in witness except 1 female which their family said in word we dont require anything,in 2005 my father constructed 1 floor also. and in 2011 my grand mother made a will to my 1st uncle. Now my mother and my 1st uncle are planning to sell the property, and my buyer asking a release deed, now my big mom son is not allowing to send his mom for sign on release deed, 1 one 3 uncle is missing since 6 year. also during my grand father days he has made properties to all of them except my mom and 1st uncle(but nowhere its written). Now can imy mother send a legal notice to others to settle the matter in front of a advocate? so if no once turnsup in given time, will it be enough for selling property?

Answers (1)

251 votes

Sir I need to know what type of property and how it came to your grandfather. on the basis of your question I cannot answer without verifying the documents. If all are agreed you can settle the matter otherwise it will complicated or you can file the case for the jurisdictional Court. If you share all the documents I will give you complete advice on your grandfather's property.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles