Legal course to get the first part of joint property and combine both

we have a property in urban area with two separate sale deeds. one deed measuring 1 decimal which is the front of the plot and is registered in my name only. Another a joint deed having 3 family names including my name written in first. Joint deed dont say anything about the access. is there any legal possibility to get the first part from the joint property which is in continuity/adjacent to my front part, so that i can combine my both portions. a building is constructed and is rented with a common passage under mutual understanding of both the parties i belong to a hindu family

Answers (1)

267 votes

If the joint deed does not identify the share, in that case, you can always make your claim adjacent to the 1 decimal of land. If any dispute is occasioned, you can have the matter sorted out by intervention of authorities and written papers be prepared to avoid future problems.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
24 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles