×

Legal action for transferring the property by forging the signatures

Sir/madom Give me suggestion I have two sister my last sister is do the transfer all the land to her forgery sign of me and my middle sister . These is my father land and she is not give the land information file also what can I do now sir plzz give suggestion sir

File a police complaint, and file a suit for cancellation of the property transfer in Civil court. Both has to be done as soon as possible to avoid discrepancies and difficulty in future arising out of the dispute. I firmly suggest you file a written complaint in jurisdictional police station today