Legal action against person not complying with court order

Res. Sir, In this matter 02 Hectres of land share is given to my sister by partition and seperate posseession, by district court.I have withdrawn second appeal as follow: ORAL ORDER Parties are present before this Court and are identified by their respective Counsel. 2. Parties to the appeal claim to have settled the dispute amicably and as such the learned Counsel appearing on behalf of the appellants seeks leave to withdraw the appeal. Leave granted. Second Appeal stands dismissed as withdrawn. 3. In view of withdrawal of the appeal, pending Civil Applications do not survive and stand disposed of accordingly. Before withdrawl of suit I have made comprimise notary in which it is clearly mentioned that the suit property will be divided equally with me and my sister. But now she is not ready to give 01 hectare land as she mentions that comprimise notary is not on court record. Can I review the appeal or file a contempt petition? What are merits for me.

As per your query

If the compromise is taken place in the court and is there on the record of the court then you need to approach the court in which the compromise has taken place and file contempt proceedings against the defaulter. If the compromise copy is not on the record of the court you can take a chance to revive the appeal and simultaneously file a criminal complaint for cheating in the concerned police station.

Regards