Land Issue ( They are demanding us money back )

In Property Law
Hi Sir/ Mam\nI'm Shiva Kumar From Hyderabad, My father has sold a Land of 100 sq.yards with one room constructed for 30,000 to unknown person 8 years ago .... After 6 years, he appeared and asked us to come and clear the matter which land was occupied by another one ..... My father n me went to that place where there is no one to ask about land .... later my father passed away 7th year ..... now its 8 year they forcing me to give 30,000/- with interest or to give 50,000 extra with paid amount....... or else he is saying that he will lodge a police complaint against me and my mother ..... As a Government Employee i am facing such issue .... Sir/Mam please suggest me to Solve my Issue at an earlier

hi first you need to locate the sale deed which was sold by your father to them and you need to explain that property was sold long back and some third party had created difference and even if he had filed a case against you then you could file quash petition in high court