Land Issue ( They are demanding us money back )

In Property Law
Hi Sir/ Mam\nI'm Shiva Kumar From Hyderabad, My father has sold a Land of 100 sq.yards with one room constructed for 30,000 to unknown person 8 years ago .... After 6 years, he appeared and asked us to come and clear the matter which land was occupied by another one ..... My father n me went to that place where there is no one to ask about land .... later my father passed away 7th year ..... now its 8 year they forcing me to give 30,000/- with interest or to give 50,000 extra with paid amount....... or else he is saying that he will lodge a police complaint against me and my mother ..... As a Government Employee i am facing such issue .... Sir/Mam please suggest me to Solve my Issue at an earlier

Answers (1)

226 votes

hi first you need to locate the sale deed which was sold by your father to them and you need to explain that property was sold long back and some third party had created difference and even if he had filed a case against you then you could file quash petition in high court

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.


Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
35 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
22 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
28 years Experience
Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
26 years Experience

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles