Land acquisition by grandfather's siblings

My grandfather bought land from his brother and doesn't get sign from his brothers's son because that time he was minor. It happened before 50 years but son's daughter asked for property. I want clear details about how this can be taken forward?

In case the land which your grand - father from his brother was self acquired property of your grand - father's brother, then there was no need to take signatures from his son. Whereas, if the property was 'ancestral', i.e., inherited from your great-grand-father, then your grand father's son/daughter also has a right in the same.

Unless I get more details regarding the same, this is the only information that I am able to provide at the moment.