Khasra number mismatch delhi..

In Property Law
hi\nI have bought a property last year by converting GPA to registry however the Khasra number is now mismatch in both the documents which is causing issue in getting Electricity and water connection name change. What is the procedure to get Khasra number corrected in my current registry paper ?

Answers (1)

205 votes

You can file application for correction at sub registrar office …there is a proper legal procedure to the same, no need to worry in this regard …kindly b in touch with us for any legal assistance! Thanks

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.


Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
35 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
22 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
28 years Experience
Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
26 years Experience

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles