is sign of son and daughter compulsory in while self acquired property

my father is selling his self aquired property - does my sister (married), me & my brother will also need to sign during registration onto buyer name ?

No, your father do not require your consent /signature before selling his self acquired property. As property is self acquired he can deal with it in any manner without your consent. You or ur sister are not required to sign at the time of registration of document.

Dear Concerned,

Since the property is self acquired, your father has all the rights to dispose it off by himself. there is no need of having signatures of any other person.......................................................................................................................................................................................