Is it possible to get share by younger brother

I am the eldest son, 5-6 years back I have bought some land in my younger brothers name and bought another land in my fathers name and made a house on it. When I need the land I bought in my younger brothers name for some reason , he refused to give it back. Is there any way to get it back. If I buy any property in my name, can younger brother claim on it?

Answers (1)

329 votes

Dear Sir / Madam.

Don't worry.

It's not possible.

You are call me for detail discussion then I give batter advice.

Manoj Kumar Ojha

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles