Is it legal to probate Will in regional language?

Hello experts My father had a registered will which got probated recently. As per the will one of the property in Mumbai needs to be transferred to my mother. The will was registered in kharagpur west Bengal in Bengali language. The probate orders are in English but the main contents are in Bengali. My query is that will this registered will(probated) in Bengali be valid in Mumbai. Religion hindu

There is no any concern about religion for will, but if you want to make probate of will the contains must be same like stated in will. So it is necessary for publication of probate in will language.