Inherited Property & its settlement

We have a house in Vileparle west & was in the name of my dad & his 2 brothers, few years ago it went under redevelopment & during that time an agreement was made & dads 2nd brother separated & took his share of property. My question is that now the property is in My dad & youngest uncles name, can his brother his immediate family who separated , again come to ask for any rights.

Answers (1)

239 votes

respected sir
kindly provide the more details of you matter as to enable me to guide you on. right way you can share me all details on my WhatsApp number which is available on my profile so please check my profile and contact me on my WhatsApp . thanks

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Pradeep Kumar
Rohini Court, Delhi
14 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles