Inherited Property & its settlement

We have a house in Vileparle west & was in the name of my dad & his 2 brothers, few years ago it went under redevelopment & during that time an agreement was made & dads 2nd brother separated & took his share of property. My question is that now the property is in My dad & youngest uncles name, can his brother his immediate family who separated , again come to ask for any rights.

respected sir
kindly provide the more details of you matter as to enable me to guide you on. right way you can share me all details on my WhatsApp number which is available on my profile so please check my profile and contact me on my WhatsApp . thanks

Advocate Pradeep Kumar
Rohini Court, Delhi