If the property is not selling can I ask for my share in it

Under mutual understanding me and my brother purchase a 2bhk. I spent 6lacs. MY parents expected both name should on flat. MY brother pick a home loan but whole was settle by by my father. Property is in name of his wife and him. Ask him to add my name but he came with idea to sale the flat and have 3 equal share. It has been 2 year he has put it for sale but price state so high that there no customer for flat. In this can I claim for my money or my share. Please advise

As the property is in the name of your brother and his wife so you cannot compel him to sell the property as per your wish or claim any share in the property even. Even the loan is in the name of your brother so his claim of ownership becomes more clear. If you have spent Rs. 6 lakhs on the property and if you made the transaction online then on the basis of this proof all you can do is file a suit for recovery for the lending made by you along with the interest.