How will the property be divided if my grandfather had 3 brothers

My grandpas were 4 bro. The younger and middle bro got 5 ekar, 3 ekar land because its no so far from home and another 2 bro got a combine of 16 ekar land as 8-8 ekar. The younger and middle bro sold their agricultural land. My father brought 3 ecare land from middle grandpa. We have the registry of that. But unlikely the patwari not dismissed the middle grandpas name. Now all of my grandps are no more. But the middle grandpas step son send us a notice for his share. Hope you understand the case. Please suggest us how can we defend our point.

Answers (1)

137 votes

You should file suit for declaration and permanent injunction before civil court and make party Distt. Collector also...................................................................................

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli
2 years Experience
Advocate Ricky Chopra
Sector - 49, Gurgaon
18 years Experience
Advocate Ricky Chopra
Karkardooma Court, Delhi
18 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles