How will the ancestral property divided if one legal heir has died

Hi, My grandmother has an ancestral property, which is to be divided amongst her 4 children - 2 sons, and 2 daughters. One son passed away last year, leaving behind a son from his first marriage, and a wife from his second marriage. The second wife has 2 kids from her first marriage, who are not related by blood to the grandmother. So, on death of the son, how will the property be divided amongst the heirs? I understand that the son's share will go to the grandson and to his widow from the second marriage. Do her children also become a part of the succession certificate? Please answer this query. Thanks

Your Grandmother property will be divided among the two daughters and one son with the legal heir of one son who passed away that is to his son from first marriage and his second wife only as per the law. If in the legal heir certificate of deceased doesn't include the name of that two kids. If they are also included
they rights to claim share. But anyways the property can be devided only in to four shares. If they have the right they can claim only from that one fourth share.