How will property be transferred after grandfathers death

My grandfather having five children .All children are married and setteled .out of that elder son of grandfather came to rest of the children and ask signature on some papers 10 years ago and asking that he want to take some loan for reneuation and all are signed at there home premises.after a long period we got to know that the room of grandfather means ownership of room he transferd to himself by using that the grandfather is died and his elder son is staying with that room the question is can we go with any legal advice ...that how the property can transferd to him...or else we can go head with RTI law.

Answers (1)

300 votes

You should first find how the ownership has been transferred, that is what legal documents were signed and what was the nature of transfer then only final call for legal remedies can be taken.
Hope I have answered your querry

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles