How will our property be divided

I am muslim in 1980 my uncle move to court for my grand father property division we get asummons in 2002 then we became x parties the n tho give a judge ment a give a shop for his 2 shares from 2 shops a house i want to know can Court the decide the remaing propery

This is M.A RAHEEM KHAN Advocate, From : Hyderabad, @ lawrato.com

You have to file the set a side petition before the court for allow you to file the Written statement in the court and asked for proper division of the property for which you can get your share.

LH House, Bangalore