How to withdraw power of attorney from lawyer and co-plaintiff

I would like to withdraw my property case and Power of Attorny from lawyer and co-plaintiff brother respectively as it is prolonged. How I can proceed? I'm hindu.

Answers (1)

143 votes

You can issue notice to revoke power of attorney and also publish public notice in news paper with effect that the said power of attorney has been revoked. You can appoint another lawyer to represent your case, in that case also you need not require to give power of attorney, mere VAKALATNAMA is sufficient for lawyer.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles