How to withdraw power of attorney from lawyer and co-plaintiff

I would like to withdraw my property case and Power of Attorny from lawyer and co-plaintiff brother respectively as it is prolonged. How I can proceed? I'm hindu.

You can issue notice to revoke power of attorney and also publish public notice in news paper with effect that the said power of attorney has been revoked. You can appoint another lawyer to represent your case, in that case also you need not require to give power of attorney, mere VAKALATNAMA is sufficient for lawyer.