How to Transfer property from great grandmother to grandmother

My family has an ancestral property which is registered under my great grandmother's name, but now I want to transfer it to my grandmother's name. My great grandmother died without leaving behind a WILL. Also I would like to mention that my Grandfather expired in 1992 Religion : Sikhism Please tell me the exact procedure that should be followed because at those times people were not literate enough to have marriage certificates and relevant documents. Thank you.

As your grandmother is also not alive then not possible to transfer property in her name, but you can transfer the properties of your grand grandmother in the name of all living heir of her..........