How to take property as parents took care of grandmother

hello iam from hyderabad and my mother nearby relative she was alone and no one was care taker of her and her husband died in early age so my mother and father had taken care for nealry 20 years and she gave power of authority on my fathers name as will. and now the grandparent who died his brothers son want the share in this property and who has gave as a will she also died 6 years back so can he have rights to case a file in court.

Answers (1)

228 votes

it depends upon the property devolved and the nature of the property bequeathed to you upon the will and need to verify each and every document in aspect of giving opinion whether he is entitled to a share or not

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles