How to take property as parents took care of grandmother

hello iam from hyderabad and my mother nearby relative she was alone and no one was care taker of her and her husband died in early age so my mother and father had taken care for nealry 20 years and she gave power of authority on my fathers name as will. and now the grandparent who died his brothers son want the share in this property and who has gave as a will she also died 6 years back so can he have rights to case a file in court.

it depends upon the property devolved and the nature of the property bequeathed to you upon the will and need to verify each and every document in aspect of giving opinion whether he is entitled to a share or not