How to stop mother from selling the land ?

Hi, My Mother had a land of 50cents in the area of Rustumbada, Narasapur, A person by name ***** has given a sum of Rs9000 as a loan to my grand mother and instead took signature on the papers. Instead after a very long time of 10 years. She some how took the Numbers of the land and claimed it in the court for money. As we are unaware of the proceeding and we have never recieved any intimation from the court. We are not aware that the person is claiming the land. Atlast the land was handovered to the person who claimed it. Can we start proceeding to say that the land is ours and we need the land back and we will pay the amount she spent. Is there any way that we can stop her immediately from selling it.

This is M.A RAHEEM KHAN Advocate, From : Hyderabad @ lawrato.com

Yes you can reopen the case and contest the case to back your land by paying the debt, i cant suggest you any more without examine your documents. For More details kindly consult me through this website.