How to sell a property in case of missing sale deed documents

We have lost our original sale deed of a plot of land. We have however, obtained a certified copy after giving newspaper ad, filing FIR etc in 2015. Now, we want to sell this property but however, the buyers are asking for about 20% less than market price. A few have backed out because loan is not available to them due to non-availability of original sale deed. My query is - "What is the best thing to do, 1. to get buyers at market price and 2. Help buyer get a loan to buy the property" A couple of the bank executives advised that a gift deed be made between the owner and someone first. Then try selling the property with the gift deed. This will help in getting a bank loan. I was also thinking of selling the property to my friend initially and then sell it to an outsider through him, so that I could get market price and also, no issues on the loan. Kindly advise.