How to resolve land dispute

Hello My mother purchased some land in  in 1962 The land was registered in my late mother's name and we have deeds . It seems the deeds wernt registered properly and the vendor and solicitor were involved in a scan to sell the land on to other people . But we have been told ours is the first title so others are void . I'm looking for help to establish my clear title and sell the land on which is illegally occupied . The khasras are In arthla I'm uk based

In the given situation, you will have to file an application for mutation or demarcation of your property. Also, you can file a suit for declaration in the jurisdictional civil court along with the documents supporting your claim.

You can also file a RTI asking for the property documents and title papers from the tehlisdar office or MCD which will clarify things for you in this respect as well.