How to resolve land dispute

Hello My mother purchased some land in  in 1962 The land was registered in my late mother's name and we have deeds . It seems the deeds wernt registered properly and the vendor and solicitor were involved in a scan to sell the land on to other people . But we have been told ours is the first title so others are void . I'm looking for help to establish my clear title and sell the land on which is illegally occupied . The khasras are In arthla I'm uk based

Answers (1)

137 votes

In the given situation, you will have to file an application for mutation or demarcation of your property. Also, you can file a suit for declaration in the jurisdictional civil court along with the documents supporting your claim.

You can also file a RTI asking for the property documents and title papers from the tehlisdar office or MCD which will clarify things for you in this respect as well.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles