How to prevent my neighbours from trespassing

Im a christian.I have a 5 acre land near to my house. my father allow My neighbour to pass across this land for his convenience. He doesnot have proper path to his house(He has a house in a 6cent land )as no other neighbours are ready to lose their land for path. he is using our 5 cent land as his path right now.and he is demanding us to give him that path as his own. And asking to enlarge the path enough for a 4 wheeler To pass across. What should i do?

You need to approach a civil court very urgently for fixation of your boundary. after the boundary is fixed you can fence your boundary on all sides as per the judgment of the civil court. You need to have your documents in hand while approaching a lawyer