How to disown my daughter in law who is staying in my property

Hi, Im 50 years old housewife the house i am living in was bought by my mother in law she passed away long back, after that my father in law then my husband passed away, my daughter and son was living with me daughter are married now, my son got married in 2017 but his marriage not went well so he left my house and file divorce petition this year but my daughter in law living in my home forcefully also file dowry case after my son apply for divorce my relation with my son is good but his wife n her family have eye on this house, how can I move her out few years back my son and daughters have present haq tyagpatra in favor of my name. Thanks

HELLO MAM I AM KUNAL AAPKO SECTION 6 HINDU SUCCESSION ACT 1956 KAYE ACCORDING PROPERTY LAYE KA RIGHT H AND 20 DEC 2004 KAYE BAD FEMALE KA PURA RIGHT HO GAYA PROPERTY PER .AND U CAN CALL ME MANY FACTS I TOLD FREE FOR ONLINE AND CALL U CAN CALL ME I AM SENIOR ADVOCATE RAJASTHAN HIGH COURT