How to deal with non cooperative builder

Dear sir, I am Mitesh jaisar ahmedabad I have purchased a Flat in Ahmedabad from reputed Builder. I have booked flat in 2011 and he commited to give ready position in 2 year but passions given in june 2014 under construction situation and electric power connection given on Temporary basis 3 to 4 month and after 4 month permanently given by torrent power. Moreover And now society face some issue after society desisted told to builder person but not satisfied answer after society desisted to one commit making chairman sectary & khajanchi. And till date society not register in Municipal Corporation and all society member safer water for Narmada municipality water till June 2017 not done water supply builder give bore but Electricity commercial builder line till date not convert residency type. Sir please suggest what I do. Regards, Thanking you, MITESH JAISAR

Answers (1)

308 votes

You have 3 options before you (1) You should file consumer case with the help preferably of an Advocate (2) You need to file police complaint for cheating and also lodge a criminal complaint in local criminal court (3) You need to file a Civil suit to compel the builder to either hand over possession as per agreement or refund the money along with interest.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles