How to deal with non cooperative builder

Dear sir, I am Mitesh jaisar ahmedabad I have purchased a Flat in Ahmedabad from reputed Builder. I have booked flat in 2011 and he commited to give ready position in 2 year but passions given in june 2014 under construction situation and electric power connection given on Temporary basis 3 to 4 month and after 4 month permanently given by torrent power. Moreover And now society face some issue after society desisted told to builder person but not satisfied answer after society desisted to one commit making chairman sectary & khajanchi. And till date society not register in Municipal Corporation and all society member safer water for Narmada municipality water till June 2017 not done water supply builder give bore but Electricity commercial builder line till date not convert residency type. Sir please suggest what I do. Regards, Thanking you, MITESH JAISAR

You have 3 options before you (1) You should file consumer case with the help preferably of an Advocate (2) You need to file police complaint for cheating and also lodge a criminal complaint in local criminal court (3) You need to file a Civil suit to compel the builder to either hand over possession as per agreement or refund the money along with interest.