how to Claim in NCLT for Jaypee Infratech

I have signed up regarding filing our claim in NCLT for Jaypee Infratech. I got response asking to prepare Limited Power of Attorney and Affidavit. Could you send model/template to have them prepared and notarized as soon as possible? Best regards, Rohini

dear sir,
we have read out very carefully, you have signed up regarding filing our claim in NCLT for jaypee infratech. you got response asking to prepare limited power of Attorney and Affidavit. you send model /template to have them prepared and notarized as soon as possible . please provide documents otherwise we will be help.