How to change name of nominees in property papers

I have a grand mother ,who has taken a flat on the name of my aunt and she has given her name as nominee.few years back my aunt had health issues and she is no more.now my grandmother has got that property,as nominee was on her name.now,she has given nominee on those aunt's daughter and sons name.now my question can we change those nominees name because she has changed her decision and property is on her name.so is it possible to change those nominees name when my grandmother is alive??or do we need signatures of aunt's child?

You don't need the consent of your aunt's children as the property is solely on the name of your grandmother and she can change the nominee party at any time, subject to change, she has to get it registered in the office of Sub-registrar office

Advocate R.K. Gupta
Goyal Vihar, Indore
New Friends Colony, Delhi