How is ancestral property succeeded without will

My grand father has 3 son,1 daughter and grand father wife. when grand father passed away the property separated by head of the family(cousin). Property details: 40 Acres agricultural of land in town. 3 sons taken 10 acres each. mother and daughter taken 5 each. 100 acres agricultural of land in village. 3 sons taken 100 acres without giving to mother and daughter. 2 acres of commercial land. 2 sons taken 2 acres without giving to mother and daughter. 2 Houses 2 sons taken 2 Houses without giving to mother and daughter. they have taken signatures of mother and sister. recently mother passed away without any will. now bother are planning to take 5 acres of land without giving to sister. Now sister can file case against to brother and head of the family member who separated property. if we file cases now can we get justice of old property separated long back(30years) head of the family member

Answers (1)

246 votes

This is M.A RAHEEM KHAN Advocate, From : Hyderabad, @

Without examine your documents i cant advise you anything about the old transaction but you can file the case to claim remaining as share.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
23 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles