How can I make sure mother gets her legal share in father's property

My Father was died and i with my mother are practically driven out from our parental family. So, till now not any share of property or in any term provide by the in laws of my mother. We don't have any information about it also because we are living in different city. I just want to ensure that all the legal or proper share of my deceased father has to be given to my mother. If not so atleast assure that in-laws of my mother will not make any transaction in these property till the full and final settlement. So, what should i do for it and also please suggest me the positive checks so any kind of wrongful action not done by the in-laws of my mother.

Answers (1)

78 votes

आपके पिता की सम्पति जहाँ स्थित है उस न्यायालय के क्षेत्राधिकार में एक दावा विभाजन एवं स्थाई निषेधाज्ञा का लगा सकते हैं | आप एवं आपकी माता आपके पिता के प्रथम श्रेणी के उत्तराधिकारी है

You can apply a claim splitting and permanent injunction in the jurisdiction of the court where your father's property is located. You and your mother are your father's first class successor

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles