How can i get my fathers property documents back

I am a Muslim. I am away from my house due to work. In 2004 my father died who had worked in the army for 25 years and later in the bank for 10 years. I didn't care about the property trusting on my sisters and their husbands that they would never cheat. Now I am in need of money. I asked them for the money. They are saying that there is no money left by my father and they are not even giving the retirement documents of my father whatever. So what shall i do now?

Answers (1)

346 votes

You have not mentioned as to if any properties stood in the name of your father. If it is there then you can file a case against them for partition of the property and the other bank account money and other items. Call us through website for assistance

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles