How can i get my fathers property documents back

I am a Muslim. I am away from my house due to work. In 2004 my father died who had worked in the army for 25 years and later in the bank for 10 years. I didn't care about the property trusting on my sisters and their husbands that they would never cheat. Now I am in need of money. I asked them for the money. They are saying that there is no money left by my father and they are not even giving the retirement documents of my father whatever. So what shall i do now?

You have not mentioned as to if any properties stood in the name of your father. If it is there then you can file a case against them for partition of the property and the other bank account money and other items. Call us through website for assistance