How can father claim land which is in the name of grandmother

My grandmother is no more but my father want to claim for share . Actually my grandmother name is there in land record document in her father land property. so how can my father get share of his mother from his uncle.

Answers (1)

276 votes

Properly describe the positions of the family members first so that it will be clear for us to give you a valid legal opinion. On the basis of assumptions, if your grandmother name is recorded in the ROR, your father name can be recorder by filing a mutation case in Tahasildar Office of your locality.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles