How can father claim land which is in the name of grandmother

My grandmother is no more but my father want to claim for share . Actually my grandmother name is there in land record document in her father land property. so how can my father get share of his mother from his uncle.

Properly describe the positions of the family members first so that it will be clear for us to give you a valid legal opinion. On the basis of assumptions, if your grandmother name is recorded in the ROR, your father name can be recorder by filing a mutation case in Tahasildar Office of your locality.