How a person gets stay on property

I have a land which is purchased by my dad. One neighbour filled different different cases on the land against my dad But he lost all the cases Later, my dad passws away He filed the same past case (diwani) which he lost from my dad again on my elder brother saying that land is a gram samaj land. Court has put date in July but he is trying to capture the land. He has broken the boundary around 15 feet. We went to construct the broken boundary but he stopped us saying the case is still running. You make it once you win the case. Now, he is trying to get stay on the land. So, I want to know "Is it really easy to get stay on land"? What are the rules of getting stay on land?

He can not obtain stay on the said land with new fact,the case is already decided, this case is barred by res-judicata,case decided.Opposite party is misleading the court.U put ur case on fixed date with relevant documents,the court will definitely consider this fact.