Home loan registration in parents name

Being a daughter i want to take a home loan on my name but want to register the property in parents names.. can it be done??

Yes you can. But here you should mention that the said property is going to be gifted to your parents. Here you should mention the same in the Deed as one of the recital to the it. in case if there is problem occurred from bank side,m then your parents should answer to all the question.

Question : Home loan registration in parents name

Answer: This is being done and is very common. Your name just will be added as a co-owner for technical reasons.