hindu girl right over father's property after marrying a muslim

Mai ek ladki hu aur mere Pita ji ke gujarne ke baad kya mera hak nhi hai propoty par. mera ma ko gujre 10 yeares ho gaya. pitaji ki dusri bibi hai aur eak beti. aur meri eak apni 16 saal ki behan hai.. Hamare pitaji ke propoty par kya hak hai ya koi hak nhi hai. hum sadi muslim ladka se love maarige apni margi se kiye hai. pitaji Hindu hai. Kya divrce mera ho jane ke baad koi hak banega ?? plz help kijia..

Answers (1)

124 votes

You cannot give talak as you are converted into a muslim. Your husband must give you talak. You do not have any right over your father's property during his life time. If he dies intestate you can claim if you convert to a Hindu.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Pradeep Kumar
Rohini Court, Delhi
14 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles