Hindu - co-allottee of DDA flat with father

Being co-allottee of DDA flat after the death of father I am entitled for 62.5% share as my two sisters and children of elder brother(their mother father not alive) will get 12.5% share each. I want to sell the flat but children of my elder brother do not agree and asking for 50% share. How I can sell the property. My sisters are ready to sign. We are Hindu and I am co-allottee of flat with my father

Answers (1)

183 votes

In who's name does the title of the property lie? Did your father make a will? On what basis are your nephews/nieces demanding 50% share in the property? Further and better particulars are needed for an effective opinion.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
24 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles