Hindu - co-allottee of DDA flat with father

Being co-allottee of DDA flat after the death of father I am entitled for 62.5% share as my two sisters and children of elder brother(their mother father not alive) will get 12.5% share each. I want to sell the flat but children of my elder brother do not agree and asking for 50% share. How I can sell the property. My sisters are ready to sign. We are Hindu and I am co-allottee of flat with my father

In who's name does the title of the property lie? Did your father make a will? On what basis are your nephews/nieces demanding 50% share in the property? Further and better particulars are needed for an effective opinion.