Grandson's right in grandfather's property if there is no will

Hi.  My husband's grand fathers home was given to his chacha by my father in law. My father in law and his sisters went to court and gave their consent that they will never file for this property and from today it is only his. That time my husband and his brothers were of 25 above but did not interfere. Can we file a case for our right in grand father property. It has been 17 years now and my grand father in lawa did not have any will also. Kindly advice

If while making the transfer or while giving the consent your husband and his brothers were not asked to give their consent or their no objection even when they were major at the time of making the transfer you can validly file a suit to obtain your share in the property