Grandparents property on masi and mother's name masi want to claim all

My grandparents property belong to both their daughters e.i. my mom and my Masi.we are building a house 3 floors has to be divided between us like one Floor each and the 3rd floor for both of us but she has made a document and signed by my grandfather,without knowing that the document is just belonging to her. Now all r against her but if tomorrow no body stands for us to calim that property even our grandparents,can we, me and my sister (the daughter late vijaya) can fight for The property against my Masi?

Firstly your query is not lucidly explained by you. Secondly you need to clarify how has your mother derived title from your grandparents i.e by way of testamentary disposition (Will) or Intestate Succession (Without a Will). Lastly what document has your mother executed and in whose favour.