Grandfather's property given to fathers brother wants to claim share

My grandfather had two wives My father is first son of first my grandson wife.. All my properties are under my father's Brothers.. They acquired whole properties including whole fathers property . Now I don't know what to do bcz still I'm student. So pls help me Iam Hindu Religion

Answers (1)

272 votes

First of all file a police complaint that your properties have been forcefully aquired by your father's brother. Along with that also file a suit for partition stating that you wish to partition the property and have your share of the property.
Further, you can challenge the earlier transaction of the property in your father's brother's name on the ground that they were obtained by force fraud and coercion.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles