Grandfather's property given to fathers brother wants to claim share

My grandfather had two wives My father is first son of first my grandson wife.. All my properties are under my father's Brothers.. They acquired whole properties including whole fathers property . Now I don't know what to do bcz still I'm student. So pls help me Iam Hindu Religion

First of all file a police complaint that your properties have been forcefully aquired by your father's brother. Along with that also file a suit for partition stating that you wish to partition the property and have your share of the property.
Further, you can challenge the earlier transaction of the property in your father's brother's name on the ground that they were obtained by force fraud and coercion.