Grandfather wants to transfer his father's property to any person

Can my grandfather transfer his property to anyone.My grandfather is the only son of his father. Property is not self acquired property of my grandfather. My grandfather is a Hindu.

It is an inherent property of your grandfather as he is the only son. Hence, he has full rights to sell, transfer or keep the property. You have no legal right untill he is alive. After his death your father will be the legal owner of this property if your grandfather doesn't file registered Will.