Granddaughters right over the grandfathers property after 20 years

Can a granddaughter claim share in the grand father's property after 20 years of transfer directly to the grandson and son through a will after death of the owner? The will was made in 1994 and grandfather died in 1995. Since then the property has tranfered and noted with the revenue department.

If your grandfather has purchased that property and you got transfer though a will then granddaughter can't claim her share from that property, in fact property has been transferred in 1995, now she can't make any excuse to get her share.