Grand child's share in self acquired property of grand parents

Hi, in case father and mother are fight in court for divorce case from 11 yrs and daughter of them are minor till date. and the grand father expired and grand mother is till alive and father had 2 sister. and property from great great grand father are sold by grand father long back and now grand father and grand mother are worked and made the property. now does the grand child is claim when she is 18 yrs for property of grand father or father. she is only child of grand father son.

As per Hindu Succession Act, grand children cannot claim rights/share in self acquired property of grand parents, if the grand children have living parents.

Incase the parents are pre deceased to grand parents, then the grand children are eligible as legal heirs.