GPA holder harassing for money for second registry

One of my friends' father purchased property through GPA/SA/Will in 1990. All three documents are registered. Now my friend's father expired recently (July 2014). Having GPA >>First registry has been done by my friend's father. When my friend contacted the original allotted to come and sign for second registry, he is demanding huge amount which is out of his reach. He gives threat on phone. What should be done please advice with best possible ways to deal with such greedy persons.

The GPA/SA ceased to exist after the death of your friend's father. Was the property registered on his name by your friend's father? If the property was transferred in his name then you do not need the original allottee again. If no transfer was made then going to court now may be of no use, in which event he should arrive at a settlement with the seller.