Govt forcing change of dimensions of purchased property

I recently purchased a property, which is on a 60 feet road. Now while i apply for building permission, GHMC telling that the road is marked as 100 feet for the last 15 years. because of this, i am at huge loss as i will be loosing significant land. 1) I want to know can i put a case on government as i have been misinformed about 60 feet road 2) When all my neighboring sites got approvals earlier on 60 feet road, can i get clarity from government on when they are going to dismantle those buildings or will they be regularlized? 3) If these buildings get regularized both my left, right and back sides, isn't it fair for me to get permssions? Can i challenge GHMC in court for giving me the permissions on the basis of 60 feet instead of 100 feet?

Yes, you challenge the action of government on two reasons. First one, when the approved layout is for 60ft, can govt change without any notice to you. This it is illegal. So file a writer petition in High Court and challenge the said action without any proceedings