Gift deed from father to son

Hi 4members FAMILY ( husband, WIFE, son and younger daughter ) after my mother's death, entire property was in mother's name, sON, i got it transferred( registered) to my name, through release deed, they both father and younger sister have signed together on same deed, now they want to claim, is their any option of father and sister, reclaiming the property, now i want to transfer property ( gift deed) to my wife's name, after this also can they claim, please suggest,

Answers (2)

101 votes

If on registered release deed you got the property, your father / sister has no right to claim back again in any aspects.
You can gift the property to your spouse and after that also your father / sister has no right to claim.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

329 votes

Dear Sir/Madam, once the transferred their respective rights through registered release deed, it cannot be re-claim again, or to cancel the same. If you want more advice in this regard, kindly contact me, I will do it under paid service.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles