Gift deed from father to son

Hi 4members FAMILY ( husband, WIFE, son and younger daughter ) after my mother's death, entire property was in mother's name, sON, i got it transferred( registered) to my name, through release deed, they both father and younger sister have signed together on same deed, now they want to claim, is their any option of father and sister, reclaiming the property, now i want to transfer property ( gift deed) to my wife's name, after this also can they claim, please suggest,

If on registered release deed you got the property, your father / sister has no right to claim back again in any aspects.
You can gift the property to your spouse and after that also your father / sister has no right to claim.

Dear Sir/Madam, once the transferred their respective rights through registered release deed, it cannot be re-claim again, or to cancel the same. If you want more advice in this regard, kindly contact me, I will do it under paid service.