Forefathers property inheritance

In Property Law
I am from Hindu family, my father left us 10 years ago and didn't give any money to handle our expenses. I don't have any degree as my father didn't pay any tution fees. He is enjoying his life with pension of 50k but ruined our life's. Atleast I have right to acquire my forefathers property

Answers (1)

220 votes
Dear madam,

You have a right to claim share in your forefathers property. You van get the same by approaching the court of law to the extent of your share.

For further queries, please contact me.

Venkat Raghu Ramulu
High Court of Telangana

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.


Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
36 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
23 years Experience
Advocate Suksham Aggarwal
District and Sessions Court, Ambala
10 years Experience
Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
27 years Experience

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."